Ameren Missouri Heating and Cooling Rebates
As an Ameren Missouri HVAC contractor, Advantage Air can help you save more money by helping you get cash back when you upgrade your residential heating and cooling system to a new, qualifying high-efficiency system. Check out the savings below, download the Ameren rebates information to the right, and then contact Advantage Air today to start saving!
- Install a geothermal heat pump and get up to a $2000 rebate.
A geothermal heat pump is an energy-efficient, long-lasting alternative to conventional HVAC systems. It uses the constant temperature of the earth to heat and cool your home.
- Install an air-source heat pump. Get up to $900 back.
An air-source heat pump is an incredibly efficient way to heat your home and cool it in summer. Choose a system with a qualifying SEER rating to be eligible to receive a rebate.
- Replace your central air conditioner. Get up to $500 back.
Installing a new air conditioner with a SEER (energy efficiency) rating of 14 or higher will help you conserve energy even in the hottest weather. You qualify for a bigger rebate if your current system is still working.
Bryant Bonus Rebates & Promotions
When you choose Bryant, you get an experienced dealer, dependable products and more. And when you purchase a qualifying Bryant® product or system, during select times you can receive a rebate back on your purchase. Now that’s what we call a good deal.
You can receive a rebate up to $1,650 when you purchase a complete Bryant heating and cooling system that qualifies for Bryant Bonus. Products qualify for varying rebate amounts. Bryant Bonus consists of pre-determined promotional time periods, and products must be purchased within those periods to qualify.* You can find out what rebates & promotions are offered in St. Louis by calling Advantage Air today at 636-232-0688 or visiting Bryant’s Rebates & Promotions page.
* Homeowners may qualify for a Bryant Bonus rebate by purchasing qualifying Bryant equipment between September 1, 2016 and November 15, 2016. Equipment must be installed by November 30, 2016 and rebates submitted by December 15, 2016 by 6pm CT.
$100 Referral Rewards Program
Have a friend who is looking for a trusted resource who needs HVAC services? The highest form of trust is a customer referral, and we would appreciate the opportunity to show our appreciation for your endorsement. Please submit the contact form to the right and one of the Advantage Air founders, Troy or Michelle Jones, will be in contact with your friend to discuss their requirements. We will follow up and let you know if they decide to select Advantage Air as their vendor for a qualified installation.
Laclede Gas Rebates Program
The Residential High Efficiency Rebate Program provides rebates to residential owners and customers of Laclede Gas Company and Missouri Natural Gas Company for the installation of high efficiency heating systems, programmable thermostats and natural gas water heaters:
- Owners of, or customers living in, an individually metered dwelling unit, are eligible to participate in this program and must apply for rebates through Energy Federation Incorporated (EFI) with or without the assistance of your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor.
- Rebate Limit: Individual dwelling units, as determined by account number, whether owner-occupied or rental property, are eligible for a maximum of two heating system rebates and two programmable thermostat rebates under this program.
- Owners of multiple individually metered dwelling units are limited to a maximum of 50 heating system rebates and 50 programmable thermostat rebates during one program year.
- EFI is accepting and processing rebate applications for Laclede Gas and Missouri Natural Gas. Completed applications, along with all supporting documents, should be mailed to:
EFI – Laclede Gas Rebate
40 Washington St., Suite 2000
Westborough, MA 01581
Cuivre River Electric – Take Control & Save Rebate Program
If you are a Cuivre River Electric customer you are eligible for all of the following rebates. These rebates have no end date that is specified for a specific deadline. The rebates are for energy efficiency and are as follows below:
- Heat Pump Rebate Program: $750/ton Ground Source Heat Pump- qualifying new GSHP’s are eligible for $750/ton and replacement GSHP’s may be eligible for $150/ton
- Water Heater Rebate Program: $50 rebate for existing electric water heater with 90% + efficient standard electric water heater. (tankless water heaters are not included)
- Dual Fuel Heat Pump Rebate: $150/Ton Dual Fuel Heat Pump – air source heat pumps with supplemental gas or propane heat are eligible for $150/Ton Where: Cuivre River Customers in Missouri 30% Federal Tax Credit, No Cap Geothermal- Government
For more information visit the Cuivre River Electric Cooperative website.
Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
This Renewable Energy Tax Credit Rebate is available to Residential Customers in new or existing homes. This rebate can be used on 2nd homes as well, but not rental homes and properties. This rebate expires December 31st, 2016. What the rebate consists of is a 30% of the cost of the Geothermal System (no limit). All Geocomfort Geothermal systems qualify. For more information please visit the Energy Star website for more details.